Putrajaya, Malaysia, November 1-3, 2011
The conference aims to broaden the participants’ understanding of the critical role that adults play in youth development-related efforts through the sharing of research, information, and experiences. It also aims to provide input for strengthening National Youth Development Policies and other policies related to youth development.
This year’s theme is “Nurturing Youth-Adult Relationships for Healthy Youth Development”.
During the conference, keynote session, invited presentation, and exhibition will be conducted. Paper presentation based on the following sub-themes:
- Youth and Poverty
- Youth and Health
- Youth and Technology
- Youth and Community
- Youth and Identity
- Youth and Education
- Youth and Well-being
- Youth and Family
Academic members and others who are interested to participate must submit their papers of original work related to any of the abovementioned sub-themes. Please refer to www.ipsas.upm.edu.my/icyouth2011 for paper format.
- Abstract submission – May 16, 2011
- Full Paper Submission – July 18, 2011
- Due date of the early registration – June 10. 2011
- Target groups: academics, graduate students, stakeholders, youth professionals, research officers, NGOs, and other interested parties who are interested in the area of youth development 2
- Must be able to converse and write in English
- Physically and mentally fit to travel
- Must have a passport valid until at least six (6) months after the date of the departure for the program
Applicants without any passport details shall not be considered.
- Local participant/presenter – RM450 (early registered)-RM500 (normal)
- International participant/presenter – USD240-270
- Local student participant/presenter – RM250
- International participant/presenter – USD95-110