The IYCE Award links the most talented young creative entrepreneurs from around the world with top creative industries leaders in UK.
The annual competition is unique for recognising the role young entrepreneurs play as cultural ambassadors who connect creative talents to consumers globally.
This year we present an even more exciting programme of UK visits and the all-new Fellowship through partnership with leading mobile-phone maker, Nokia.
WIN TRIP TO UK!
You get to network with top UK industry leaders, participate in exclusive Masterclass, and promote your creative businesses in international festivals.
The 7-day all-expenses-paid industry visit to UK is designed to inspire new ideas and partnership as was the case with Oscar Lawalata.
The 2009 IYCE Fashion winner went on to collaborate with top UK textile designer, revitalising traditional Ikat and silk weaving that became the highlight of Jakarta Fashion Week 2010.
WHO IS IT FOR?
You can be Indonesia’s next champion if you own or manage a design, fashion, interactive or film/television business for at least 3 years!
We’ve even expanded the applicants’ age limit! Creative entrepreneurs between the age of 21 and 40 can now apply for the IYCE Award.
Join architect Johansen Samsoedin, animator Wahyu Aditya, fashion designer Oscar Lawalata, and Pixel People Project’s Muhamad Lukman in the long list of Indonesian winners!
CHOICES, CHOICES, CHOICES
In partnership with Nokia, this year we’re offering four IYCE Awards that represent some of the fastest-growing industry in UK and Indonesia: design, fashion, interactive, and screen.
You can apply for one or more creative sectors. If you make music and sell them through the internet you can apply for the Interactive Awards. If you have an online animation business you can even apply for the Interactive and Screen Awards!
Find out more about this year’s IYCE Awards.
Joining the competition is easy!
Convince our panel of industry experts of your creative vision and entrepreneurial strategy and you can fly to UK as Indonesia’s next creative champions!
If you’re between 21 and 40 years old; if you own or manage a design, fashion, interactive or screen business for at least 3 years; and if you speak English, simply complete the online registration form before 1 June, 2011.
- 1 May – 1 June: Simple online registration. We will immediately send applicants who pass the administrative prerequisites with a comprehensive application form to complete
- 6 June: Final deadline for applicants to email their comprehensive application form
- 13 June: Panel of jury announce finalists for each IYCE Award sector. Finalists willl then have to prepare their presentation for the final interview in Jakarta
- 27 June: Final deadline for finalists to send their presentations for the interview
- 7 July – 9 July: Panel of jury interview and select the winners in Jakarta
- 10 July – 8 September: Universitas Bina Nusantara and IYCE Awards alumni coach Indonesian winners
- 17-25 September: Indonesian winners go to UK (Fashion & Design)
- October: Indonesian winners go to UK (Screen & Interactive)