Rules of the competition
Produce an original film on the theme “Life. Nature. You. Make the Connection”. Your film should inspire people to love, value and protect the natural world – and to reconnect with nature.
9 October 2011
The entire film must be a maximum of two minutes long.
There will be two identical prizes. One winning entry will be judged by a jury and the other will be judged by peers. The winners will each receive:
- Commission from WWF to create a short film with a minimum budget of $10,000 USD.
- All expenses paid trip to India to attend the CMS Vatavaranenvironmental film festival.
How will we decide on a winner?
For the jury prize, our panel will select the winner based on the following criteria:
- Content: Does it inspires people to love and take action to protect their environment?
- Production values: quality of cinematography, editing, audio.
- Creativity: is it original and does the voice of the filmmaker come through in the work?
The judges decision is final.
If your movie is not in English, please include subtitles.
Make sure it is all your own original work
You must own or hold all necessary rights (copyrights, Creative Commons, etc.) to the content in your video.